UPDATE: Ronaldo has done the opposite of what he said in 2015 by joining Al Nassr

Cristiano Ronaldo has officially joined Saudi Arabia giants, Al Nasser on a two year mega deal.


The five time Balon D'or winner has made previous statements concerning the manner and prestige he would end his well worked career. 

In 2015 Cristiano Ronaldo said: "In my mind, I want to finish at top level. I want to finish with a good club". Ronaldo also made a similar statement with in his controversial interview with Piers Morgan. 

However, his recent comments as he joins his new club seems to counter all he has said about ending his career in a good club.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Al Nassr move: “I’m thrilled for a new experience in a different league and a different country, the vision that Al Nassr has is very inspiring”.

“I’m very excited to join my teammates, and to help the team to achieve more success”.

What do you think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog