ENDRICK: I came to Real Madrid because Vinicius and Ronaldo told me that the cl....



Real Madrid newest signing Endrick has revealed that he chose to join the club because of the influence of Vinicius Junior and Cristiano Ronaldo. 

The Palmeiras striker has been signed by Real Madrid after the Spanish giants agreed to pay his €60 million (£52m/$64m) release clause, with €35m due up front and a further €25m in add-ons. The teenage starlet was reportedly pursued by a host of other elite European clubs including Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea, however, he has now revealed that he chose to sign for Madrid as he wants to follow in the footsteps of his idols Ronaldo and Vinicius.

"Real Madrid is a huge team, Vini had sent me messages and gave me hope. Cristiano is my idol and he played for Real Madrid, that’s why I chose them and I believe it’s the right choice. God has always been with me and he told me it was the right thing to do," Endrick said in an interview with Marca.


The Brazilian added on his relationship with Vinicius: "He’s given me different tips, but I will save them to myself. I have to say that he didn’t just gave me tips for now but also for the rest of my life. He’s a very good friend of mine and I think this friendship will last for many years. I hope we can pass the ball to each other and score goals."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog